Medicaid For Long-Term Care Planning (*revised from 2021)
07/20/2022 | 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
If you think Medicaid is another name for Medicare you better scroll down and register for this workshop! Medicaid benefits are a tool that can provide benefits to you or your loved ones while they stay at long-term care facilities. Aging in place is not a feasible plan for everyone. The content of this workshop will explain asset strategies to maximize the financial assistance you can receive for long-term care. The presenting attorney will cover:
- basic requirements to receive benefits;
- current look-back period rules;
- exempt assets and transfers;
- rules for married couples;
- gifting rules and penalties;
- spend- down qualification rules.
Not only does this workshop empower you with information to readily pursue these benefits for yourself or a loved one, it introduces you to our team of Medicaid gurus who can help guide you through any and all application steps.