APDA Virtual Parkinson’s Roadmap for Education and Support ServicesTM (PRESS™)
09/08/2022 | 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Free program, space is limited, and registration is required.
Program Presented Virtually via Zoom
Date: Every Thursday, September 1st – October 20th 2022
Time: 10:00A.M. – 11:30 AM CT
- What’s Next After Diagnosis
- Medication Management of Parkinson’s
- Importance of Exercise in PD
- Dealing with Physical Symptoms of PD
- Impact of Parkinson’s on Daily Coping and Relationships
- Tips for Daily Living
- Caring for Others, Caring for Yourself
- Building Your Healthcare Team
The group is open to any adult who has been diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease within the last 5 years, their care partners, and adult family members.
To register or for additional information please contact Nicole.email@example.com at: 1-773-834-1688